· A variety of fresh faces paved the way for Bollywood, but Alaya F, who made her major debut with 'Jaawani Jaaneman,' alongside Saif Ali Khan and Tabu, was the most famous bet.
· The young actress was the most promising novice and left an unbeatable impression on the audience with her creativity and her intriguing screen presence.
· It is surely not an easy feat for any beginner to share the room on a screen with actors such as Tabu and Ali Khan, but Alaya certainly stood up to give this film a new atmosphere!
1. Newcomer Alaya F has signed her second film with Pooja Entertainment. Led by Jackky Bhagnani, the production house also backed Alaya’s recently-released debut film, Jawaani Jaaneman, co-starring Saif Ali Khan. “It was a delight to work with Alaya in our first project together,” Jackky shared
2. The team has always found promise in her artistry and bewlieved she would do wonders. We are happy to have Alaya be part of our next project as well. It is too soon to reveal details about the project, but the entire team is excited to have her be part of our family.
3. Alaya said, "I loved working with Pooja Entertainment, talking about her next production. They are great people. They are wonderful people. I am glad to make another film with them. They do an outstanding job in the industry and create a great deal of material."
· Everyone's talked about the very talented Shreya Chaudhry after the show "Bandish Bandits" came down from Amazon Prime Video! She worked with Imtiaz Ali earlier in a short film, but she was recognized in a web series which took the audience and the Internet by storm as the struggling pop star, Tamanna Sharma.
· Shreya Chaudhry graduated in marketing, but quickly she realized that her initial passion was acting. After her stints in many famous ads she became a recognized face. Sunsilk, Fabindia and Reliance Gems, amongst other brands, Chaudhry also collaborated with many of the world's best-known brands such as Lakme India.
· Shreya Chaudhry debuted in Bollywood with Dear Maya 2017 before Bandish Bandits. Sunaina Bhatnagar directed the film, Chaudhry, along with the pakistani actress Madiha imam and Manisha Koirala. T
· Sanjana Sanghi was born to Sandeep Sanghi and Shagun as a businessman on September 2nd 1996. She's got her pal, Sumer. She studied at the Modern School in Delhi then graduated from Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi in 2017, where she studied journalism and mass communication.
· Sanjana Sanghi was first seen in minor roles in movies such as Rockstar, Hindi Medium, and Fukrey, but she debuted as a lead actress in the movie 'Dil Bechara' next to Sushant Singh Rajput. Sanjana's complex and emotional performance as a teenager, Kizzie Basu, received much acclaim from viewers and reviewers
1. Sanjana is now ready to show up in the action thriller 'Om: The War Inside,' in front of Aditya Roy Kapur. Sanghi said previously she was exploring some scripts, but Om had permitted her to leap into the continuum.
2. It also offered her a totally unchartered territory in a major commercial movie. Sanghi is going to try out the role of a trusting, hardworking, empathic, courageous girl, Kavya.
“The actor said her character in the film is just like any young Indian child. She said her job was nobody in celluloid before she could see”
Ritwik Bhowmik Recent Interview
· The surprising winner of the season was Bandish Robbers. I recognize why almost a month after release there are compliments. What do you know about people? This was the most asked question to Ritwik by the fans and here is how Ritwik Replied to them
· “I think the stalwarts of the music business made some of the most insightful compliments. A few days before Pandit Jasrajji passed away, he sent us a video how much he loved it. I recently also learned that the one and only Thalaiva, Mr Rajinikanth, liked the film. Amjad Ali Khan loved saab, too. We showed Indian classic music with responsibility and the fact that people from the world of music come out and tell us we have done a good job indicates that the world is for us. We have been very cautious about how we approached music in the film.”
This was not the case; Prajakta was also struck to the star in the upcoming film, Jug Jugg Jeeyo along with Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor, Kiara Advani and Neetu Kapoor.
Patal Lok' is a show which gives an overview of various types of discrimination between religion and caste in India.
Watch your favorite shows on laptops, mobile phones, smart TV and other platforms with the OTT platform. OTT platforms have attained a top spot in 2020.
Princess Diana was behind some of the most major fashion moments of the last century. Even now, almost twenty-three years on from her tragic and untimely death.